BEER AND WINE
All alcohol must be accompanied by food service through Valley Catering
We love to support our Northwest local Wineries!
- Bartender service fee is $25.00 per hour, per server.
- Due to liability issues and state liquor laws, Valley Catering, Inc. must supply and serve all alcohol at events where Valley Catering, Inc. is the main licensed alcohol server.
- OLCC prohibits serving alcohol to guests under the age of 21 or to anyone visibly intoxicated. Valley Catering, Inc. strictly adheres to all laws and regulations pertaining to the sale and service of alcohol beverages. We ask your understanding and cooperation in preventing sales to minors and intoxicated individuals, a valid photo ID is required.
- All kegs ordered are paid in full. No refund on partial or unused kegs. We are not permitted to give or sell unused alcohol
- Mixed drinks bar setup available for an additional $50.00 fee – Available exclusively at Adair Clubhouse
- A maximum of four (4) hours of alcohol service is available at each event. Additional service is available the discretion of Valley Catering, Inc. and may incur an additional hourly rate.
- No alcohol service after 10PM.
- No outside alcoholic beverages allowed at events, where Valley Catering, Inc. is the main licensed alcohol server, without prior written permission.
- We try to accommodate special wine, beer, and champagne requests, at an additional cost.
- Corkage is available for non-profit organizations with prior arrangements made with Valley Catering, Inc.
- A $0.50 surcharge will be added to each transaction made with a debit or credit card at the bar
Updated February 2020